Benefits for horses
Benefits for Horses fed Elite Performer
- Palatable - studies show horses will eat silage in preference to hay.
- long fibre length - to encourage chewing, reducing boredom, encouraging saliva and maintaining gut health
- High moisture content - resembling a horse's natural diet, helping with hydration.
- Quality protein - For muscle and topline, growth and development
- More nutrients and more digestible than hay - making weight maintenance or gain easy.
- Weed-Free and dust free - ideal for horses with dust allergies
- All natural product
- Higher nutritional content than hay
- Up to 40% more natural Omega-3 & Omega-6 than any other feed
- Sweet smelling making it highly palatable for even the fussiest of horses
- Maintains a healthy digestive tract for your horse
- Haylage retains 90% of the feed value
Benefits for Horses fed Topline Muscle & Condition
- Barley has been historically fed to condition horses for many, many years with proven results
- Highly palatable, even the fussiest of eaters love it
- Source of vitamins A, D, and B-6, calcium, iron and magnesium
- Natural source of protein for ultimate muscle building